Saturday, January 24, 2015

Snowman


Fantabulous Cricut  had snowmen as their topic this week and I love snowmen (and women).  He really looked energetic and happy to me.

To make this card I used the Cricut Santa's Village print and cut snowman.  I highlighted parts of the snowman with white glitter and the carrot and hat band with liquid glass.

The Cuttlebug Baby's Breath embossing folder was chosen for the light blue background because I thought that looked a little like snow flakes.

The liquid glass, card stock and note card were from Close to My Heart purchased from Katie's Corner.

I am going to use this for a birthday card and write a personal note on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. oh... I love how sparkly he is! Great Card! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete