Wednesday, October 22, 2014

witches hat


Halloween is a such a fun holiday, especially since my birthday is the day before.  A friend of mine was going to be gone on a trip on my birthday so she had a  luncheon party for me yesterday.  It was so nice and the soup and salad were delicious as was my birthday cake.  I wanted to send a unique thank you card and decided to use Bitten By The Bug contest for the idea.  I used the witch's hat from Cricut cartridge  Happy Haunting.  I used a font from Cricut Design.  I thought that it looked a little like a skull and cross bones.   It says "I tip my hat to you."  I will write a thank you note on the inside.  Most of the paper is from Close to My Heart, which of course came from KatiesCorner.


4 comments:

  1. What a great thank you card!! I bet your friend will love it! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Be Witching Hat' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute witch hat thank you card. I love the spider hanging off the hat. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo fun and great idea !!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at BBTB2 !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and neat idea for a card!!! I lot it and the sentiment does look like a skull and cross bones, too cool looking! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete