Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween


I am having so much fun exploring my new Cricut Explore that I had to enter the contest on Exploring Cricut.  I used Cricut Design to get the images.  The tombstone and the witch came from Wrap It Up and the hand coming from the grave, the coffin and the pumpkin were from Happy Hauntings.

All were made from the patterns, but I did change the tombstone just a little.  The grass I rubbed on the Close to My Heart inkpad Ponderosa Pine and the background to the tombstones were touched to the CTMH ink pad Black,  Most of the paper is from Close to My Heart purchased, of course, Katies Corner.

I also put a strip of paper which measure the length and width of the sides of the tombstones behind the tombstones as I am going to put a little gift in each one and wanted more of a box.  This has no top to it so I will wrap the gift in orange tissue paper and set it in the box.

I made a couple of each image and am going to use them as favors for a party that will be just before Halloween.  I know that my friends will just love them as they all have a weird sense of humor and Halloween is their favorite secular holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm glad you like that witch cut! You may be seeing that one again in the near future! hee hee Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and don't you just love the Explore!!! Great job and thanks so much for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete