Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mama Bunny and Son


What a wonderful season!  Easter cards are so much fun to make. For the Color My Heart Challenge I chose the Cricut cartridge Artbooking for the frame, Close to my Heart juniper paper and embossed it with the Cuttlebug  Dot folder.  I used the CTMH stamp set Egg Hunt and used CTMH pencils in Juniper, Sorbet and Creme Brulee.  I also used the neutral color grey for the bunnies. To make the bunnies and the egg to standout a little more, I covered them with liquid glass.  I get my CTMH products from Katie's Corner.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Easter card. Thanks for linking up with us at Color My Heart. We always love seeing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is EGGS-cellent! Super cute. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete